- We are mostly 30's - 50's year old couples and singles.
- We are several empty-nesters and a few families.
- We are not legalists and we are not condemning.
- We do our best to follow Jesus' commands and love everyone around us.
Enriching One Another Thru Love
"I give you a new commandment: love one another." John 13:35
- We really, really, really want to love one another as Jesus commanded us to.
- None of us are perfect, but we know where forgiveness is found - in Jesus.
- We want to express that same love and concern to one another.
Advancing Greater Fellowship with Christ
"We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ." Colossians 1:28
- Making Jesus kingdom and His righteous #1 is our main thing.
Igniting Strong and God-Honoring Marriages
“You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your sons and shall talk of them when you sit in your house and when you walk by the way and when you lie down and when you rise up.” Deuteronomy 6:4
- Our worship of Jesus is simple and casual.
- We are regular people who found we can be honest with one another.
- We are a family helping and protecting each other.
- Food will always have a major role in our times together.
- We will actively seek to meet the needs of our community.
- Meeting needs helps build a bridge for the gospel, which Jesus commands us to share.
- As Americans we love our country and we deeply appreciate our military, fire and police personnel.
- Dad and mom are responsible for their children's transformation.
- Family relations will nurture God-fearing children and grandchildren.
- The fathers and men set the pace for the pursuit of Jesus.